SMIGGLE has an opportunity for a dynamic individual to take on the exciting role of part-time Supervisor. To succeed in this fantastic role you must be passionate about stationery and be able to create an experience for our fans (both customers and team members) that is personal, exciting, creative and unique!
This opportunity is a 24 hour contract with an hourly rate of £10.50. Overtime will be available depending on performance.
They want someone unique who is:
- Results Focused – you must be able to work as part of a management team to deliver results
- Creative – you can maintain visual merchandising standards
- A Strong Leader – you will assist the management team to lead, coach and develop store team members to smash their KPIs
- Experienced – you have previous supervisor experience in a fast-paced environment
- A Multitasker – you have the ability to prioritise and juggle a number of tasks at one time!
- FUN!!! – you can do all of the above with a smile on your face and maintain a positive attitude, you lead by example to ensure excellent customer service and seek to ensure you provide every customer with a smile and a giggle!
A career at Smiggle offers you:
- Opportunity: Part of The Just Group (who operates more than 1,000 stores globally) and one of Australasia’s largest fashion retailers – Smiggle has over 200 stores across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and the UK. Be part of an amazing growth strategy for a one-of-a-kind retail brand
- Professional Development: We believe in investing in our people to ensure that they grow alongside our business and offer coaching, training and succession plans to set you up for a rewarding career with Smiggle
- Generous Staff Discounts and Incentives: 50% off Smiggle products!
The successful candidate will be a high achiever, results-oriented with strong leadership skills and the ability to inspire, motivate and coach a growing team. This is a terrific opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career.